candyispoisoncandyispoison

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Mommy?

Thanks man, you made me piss myself when the guy with the chainsaw came into the light. Good times. Amazing graphics, yo. It was like I was watching a live-action movie. Reminds me of the way the cartoons were drawn in American Pop.

Introducing The Emo's Introducing The Emo's

Emo?

Goth and emo are not the same things. Emo is more wussy, which you clearly understand.

Squaresville Squaresville

Wow

Woah... what... what the heck was that!?
I think I just reached nirvana.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

An hero.

New Numa New Numa

I love New Numa.

Okay, I think the problem is with the people that don't like this, is because they don't get the humor involved. I took this as a chance to make a totally cheesy video to a catchy song. That's why I loved it, because it didn't take itself so seriously. Everything in it is really well done, and is a huge improvement.

The original numa numa dance became quite a craze at the High School I went to. :P

Joyful Adventures Joyful Adventures

That was just... awesome

It's hard to explain why. I guess it's the randomness of it all.
Did you get any inspiration from Head, perhaps? The whole opening the door and seeing the eyeball there reminded me of that movie.

Robot Gets Angry Robot Gets Angry

Wow.

That was truly bizarre, and I enjoyed it.

Routine Routine

Wonderfully told

The animation was spectacular, even if the people were animated in a more simple form, it worked out better that way. The music really complimented the animation, especially the first song. I love the transformation, and the use of the horizontal split screen. Extremely well made!

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Well done

This flash was very well made. A few scenes reminded me of Elephant, but I can see why, due to the fact that Elephant was based on the Columbine shootings. The split screen part was excellently done, and I liked the use of music.

Dating Sucks Dating Sucks

Haha... the tall chick...

It was more interesting than your last movie and the story carried along faster. I have a feeling that you will improve greatly with your skills if you keep making more.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Not his head!

I love Salad Fingers. I will always love Salad Fingers. The creepier, the better.