candyispoisoncandyispoison

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Dark Cut Dark Cut

Wooot

I liked playing that a lot! Some suggestions I have are making more surgeries to do, and also providing more direction with what keys to use and whatnot.

Overall, very nice!

Honey Bunny Honey Bunny

Dude...

This is seriously the cutest game I've ever played. I voted 5 on it!

Virtual Drum Set!!! v1.1 Virtual Drum Set!!! v1.1

Diggin it?

I enjoyed the sound clips. This is a good idea for a game, and I'm sure you know that there's room for improvement!

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Yay

This game is very addictive, and although I may know the outcome of every game, I still want to play it. I can't wait to play the deluxe version!

Punk-O-Matic Char. Create Punk-O-Matic Char. Create

yo

The idea is cool, and I like dress-up games. However, there should be more of a selection for what they can wear. The drummer didn't even have logos for his shirt, and the guitar and bass did. Some things can be changed, and I think this game has good potential.

MobilizeTerror responds:

Thanks, I'll probably make a better version sometime, or just update this. But I thought the custom band name was cool for the drummer, and did'nt think to put logos in. :)

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

Great animation... the music was kind of annoying, and although there was a lot of plot, not much game. Good job overall.

Yeowi responds:

you really thought there was more plot than game?

The Mating Game The Mating Game

grrr

Way too easy. And I think the "ugly chicks have hots friends" thing is so demeaning to women. Doesn't anybody see us as people anymore? Rather than fucking objects!

Germaine Dress Up Germaine Dress Up

=D

I agree with the last comment, it Germaine was drawn well. =)

Tainted love: CreateAGoth Tainted love: CreateAGoth

weee!

I love LOVE LOVED the clothes so much! If you ever decide to improve on the game, I'd wish you'd make longer skirts perhaps, and maybe a few baggy shirts or two... and the hairstyles were excellent! That pink hair was great. =)